Today (well it was actually tonight) I saw a great example of why kids today are complete boneheads. as I was walking getting some fresh are I noticed that these wannabe cool High-school kids losers were throwing water balloons at passerbys after a Football Game. They did managed to hit a few targets. I imagine them laughing like the Beavis and Butthead wannabes they are, acting "hey that was cool" hahaha.
Water balloons REALLY! man how kids today have no originality of there own! That was going on before they were born! Plus to add that their in a car and hitting people on foot then to drive off like a frighten cat. Cowards! Grow some spine and be man enough to face your targets face on, not behind the safety of an armor car.
Man This world is in trouble. I blame the Internet..... wait better yet... The Lack of actually funny brain cell in those empty canisters they call heads. Come on.... What happen to the good old days of Roman Candle Fights, and Capture The Flags. Those were fun Days. now of Days, kids just throw stuff and automatically think "hey it's Funny!"
No comments:
Post a Comment